Metal Meet Forums  

Go Back   Metal Meet Forums > Applications > Applications > Medieval Armor > The armor workshop

The armor workshop Construction techniques of medievel armor both traditional and modern.

Old 03-09-2012, 09:55 AM

Default Metal squares

First off this part of the Forum is awesome I love the work people have done on here great job!

Anyway on to the metal squares... there is a local fab company in my town that I worked at for a while when I was younger, and they have this machine that punches out little metal galvanized squares last time I went by there they will still producing a ton of this scrap and I have always had the idea of turning into some kind of like scale looking armor. I just lack the patients and artistic skill. I will try and stop by there next week and snap a picture of what I am talking about. Maybe someone can give me an idea on how to go about it.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:58 PM

Well Brian first off welcome to metalmeet! Get some pictures and I'm sure you will get help and ideas from the good folks on this forum!

Ray Rodman
Manager of BuglytoolS Intergalactic Division!
Center of the most disgruntled employees in the universe!!