PDA

View Full Version : Norway Metalmeet

kfs
07-26-2011, 09:53 AM
It's that time of year again,
so it's time for a new get together

Norway autum Meet 2011 wil be at my workshop wekend 28-30 (27-31)Oktober
If you have a project you want to bring, please E-mail or contact me to be sure we'll have room for it.
Thise time we wil be fully booked so.... no one day places thise time :( we need to give priorty to those who wil plye all weekend :)

If you want to learn you are wecome
If you are willing to sheare your knowledge you are welcome
If you come just to tel us how to do it, but cant shove us how, stay at home

My place are situated 5km outside Tonsberg, 100km south of Oslo

Adres : Basbergveien 82, 3114 Tønsberg

I have 3 guest beed room ( single+twin+twin ) normaly okupied bye long trawelers

there are plenty hotel's in Tonsberg ( 5 km ) and also a camping / cabine place 3 km from my place

kfs
07-26-2011, 09:58 AM
For you who have not been to earler Norway meet

my shop are situatet in a old barn house, workshop in 6 rooms, al heated

1 machining room, milling machin whit some basic tooling and a late
2 grinding room and a drilpres
3 metal room 1m brake, 1,8m finger brake, 1m air operated giljotin cuter Lazze E-wheel
4 main workshop about 120m2, pullmax p-13 + p-21, Lazze beedroler, shrink-stretch, some worck benches/welding table
5 the ''basement'' ore welding room at Metal meet's :razz:, 5,5m metal benck and a sissor car lift
6 the ''paint'' room empty room 3,5 x 8 m

3xmig welder
ac/dc tig
oksy/asy
el.spotwelder

kfs
07-26-2011, 10:00 AM
for now we wil be the ''usual'' gang of metal beeters !

staying at my place:
Anders Nørgaard DK Thu-Mon
Chris DK Thu-Mon
Beng Olof S Thu-Sun
Per Metallman S Thu-Sun
Jaakko D Wed-Tue
Hairy-Neil GB Thu-Mon
Aronas LT
Allan DK Fri-Sun

local participants:
Tom Terjesen N
Eugen N ( the painter )
Frode N
Arvid N
Einar N
Jarle N
Tommy N
Jon N
Harry N/USA
Carl Otto N

anders nørgaard
07-26-2011, 10:05 AM
It's that time of year again,
so it's time for a new get together

Norway autum Meet 2011 wil be at my workshop wekend 28-30 (27-31)Oktober
If you have a project you want to bring, please E-mail or contact me to be sure we'll have room for it.
Thise time we wil be fully booked so.... no one day places thise time :( we need to give priorty to those who wil plye all weekend :)

If you want to learn you are wecome
If you are willing to sheare your knowledge you are welcome
If you come just to tel us how to do it, but cant shove us how, stay at home

My place are situated 5km outside Tonsberg, 100km south of Oslo

I have 3 guest beed room ( duble+twin+twin ) normaly okupied bye long trawelers

there are plenty hotel's in Tonsberg ( 5 km ) and also a camping / cabine place 3 km from my place

WOOHOOO!!! :) :) :)
I would like to "book my room" 27th-31st. I'll even bring my cordless drill and some "decent"torx headed spun screws, if you'll allow me to help set up some stuff again :mrgreen:

Not sure I can tell anybody how to do anything, and the "secrets" i know I'll just keep for myself :p :p :p I know what/whom you are addressing :rolleyes: ;)

Please tell me I can come and play with you guys... I suppose the Vespa sidecar hasn't been finished yet and I also might bring some Willys panels to copy... or maybe a '30 Ford Pick Up cab ;)

anders nørgaard
07-26-2011, 10:06 AM
for now we wil be the ''usual'' gang of metal beeters !

Anders Nørgaard ( single room )
Beng Olof ? ( Twin room )

Karl my friend,
You beat me this time :mrgreen:
THANKS!!!! :) :)

AndersK
07-26-2011, 12:14 PM
Sorry mate, not this time. Looking forward to a spring meet though :wink::cool:

Werent you supposed to pop up down here sometime not too far from now? :rolleyes:

/Anders

kfs
07-26-2011, 03:37 PM
WOOHOOO!!! :) :) :)
I would like to "book my room" 27th-31st. I'll even bring my cordless drill and some "decent"torx headed spun screws, if you'll allow me to help set up some stuff again :mrgreen:

Not sure I can tell anybody how to do anything, and the "secrets" i know I'll just keep for myself :p :p :p I know what/whom you are addressing :rolleyes: ;)

Please tell me I can come and play with you guys... I suppose the Vespa sidecar hasn't been finished yet and I also might bring some Willys panels to copy... or maybe a '30 Ford Pick Up cab ;)

Hi Anders

your regelar room are booked ( now whit a new bed ) :D

I think I can need al the help I can get :o have been and wil be prity bussy building toilet/shover for garage + we are building new ofices up stairs ! so no metal woork for me any time soon :(
we have a new guy staring August 1 and sale figuers are pointing at the stars :D:cool: so prety busy !

Hairy-Neil
07-26-2011, 03:46 PM
I'd like to come if I'm allowed..... :p

kfs
07-26-2011, 04:03 PM
I'd like to come if I'm allowed..... :p

You are always wecome at my place :D

forgotten
07-27-2011, 01:46 AM
hi is it possible to come and just look?

kfs
07-27-2011, 12:28 PM
hi is it possible to come and just look?

normaly we have some ''tourists'' coming bye :D no problem, but we are a noisy bunsh of people :twisted:

where in Norway do you live ?

forgotten
07-27-2011, 03:28 PM
that sounds nice, then i will come and take a look. i live in bamble ,its about 1 hour from tønsberg

Bengt-Olof
08-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Hi guys

Of course I will come :-)

thanks Karl for arranging a room for me.

I don´t want to miss all the fun :)

//Bengt-Olof

Chris Andersen
08-13-2011, 07:14 AM
Hi Karl Frederik

I would also very much like to join your meet! If it's posible book a room, I would also to that. I have to be back with the exact dates..

/Chris

kfs
08-13-2011, 09:14 AM
Hi Karl Frederik

I would also very much like to join your meet! If it's posible book a room, I would also to that. I have to be back with the exact dates..

/Chris

Hi Chris are you coming up together whit Anders ?

It are stil some rooms left, but you probebly have to share whit sobody

Eugen
08-13-2011, 02:57 PM
I look forward to this weekend:rolleyes: maybe I can try something else than another bowl:D

Jaakko
08-14-2011, 02:18 AM
Hi Karl,

Great! Count me in, if that German bench racer is still welcome...:-)

The only way for me would be to arrive Wednesday evening (20:30 in torp) and leave on Tuesday morning (departure from torp 12:10) - if you can stand me that long...(?)

Unfortunately, I can't make it to scc next weekend. :-( sorry, my friend - there's too much 'news' keeping me busy right now...

Jaakko

kfs
08-14-2011, 04:20 AM
Hi Karl,

Great! Count me in, if that German bench racer is still welcome...:-)

The only way for me would be to arrive Wednesday evening (20:30 in torp) and leave on Tuesday morning (departure from torp 12:10) - if you can stand me that long...(?)

Unfortunately, I can't make it to scc next weekend. :-( sorry, my friend - there's too much 'news' keeping me busy right now...

Jaakko

Great !! looking forward to se you again :)

German bench racer :confused: I would say that you normaly make somthing
And if I'm not al wrong I thinking you wil practise your TIG welding ?

and as I have sayed to you many times, you are welcome to stay til you get bored of me :p

kfs
08-14-2011, 04:32 AM
OK it's stil looong time to Norway metal meet, but it's almost fully booked :eek:

Hotell Unneberg are fully booked, If we realy need the living room sofa are stil free :D

Chris Andersen
08-14-2011, 06:30 AM
Hi Chris are you coming up together whit Anders ?

It are stil some rooms left, but you probebly have to share whit sobody

Hi again, it's no problem for me to share a room, i'm grateful that you offer a place to sleep.:)

I have to talk to Anders about if we should go together.

Hairy-Neil
08-14-2011, 10:48 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Careful with the English language folks..... ;)

kfs
08-14-2011, 12:18 PM

What have I don now :confused: it's every time I try to write more than yes or no :mad:

but still it's better than your Norwgian :lol::lol:

Hotrod1932
08-14-2011, 12:45 PM
Well Karl Fredrick you know them Brits and how fussy they can be!:rolleyes:

Just be glad I'm fluent ins Spanglish :p

anders nørgaard
08-14-2011, 01:16 PM

Don't worry my friend!!!!!! :D :D :D :lol:

Hairy-Neil
08-15-2011, 01:28 AM
What have I don now :confused: it's every time I try to write more than yes or no :mad:

but still it's better than your Norwgian :lol::lol:

Infinitely, though It's not you giving us English speakers the laugh this time Karl, :p

I'm sure Anders is happy to travel with Chris.... :cool: ;)

anders nørgaard
08-15-2011, 01:42 AM
Infinitely, though It's not you giving us English speakers the laugh this time Karl, :p

I'm sure Anders is happy to travel with Chris.... :cool: ;)

Yes I am. ;) :D

kfs
09-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Geting closer :D

we now have 15 confirmed participant's and 4 unconfirmed
7 of you wil stay at my place, I need to build a biger house :lol:
thise time we cheat a litle, one of my apartments are empty, so Aronas ( LT ) wil stay there for a month, ant there wil be room fore some of you :D

can sobody bring a E-wheel ?

anders nørgaard
09-11-2011, 12:07 PM

we now have 15 confirmed participant's and 4 unconfirmed
7 of you wil stay at my place, I need to build a biger house :lol:
thise time we cheat a litle, one of my apartments are empty, so Aronas ( LT ) wil stay there for a month, ant there wil be room fore some of you :D

can sobody bring a E-wheel ?

That's great Karl http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif :)

Did Allan sign in ?(another VW freak :D )

I can bring an ewheel. Just an 18" throat though. Hmm... you can build a '40 Ford fender on it, so I guess it'll do ;)

Does that meen that Arunas is not attending the meeting this time? Nice guy and he can make "steel fish" ;)

I could come up a month early and we'll build a house :cool: :D ;)

kfs
09-11-2011, 12:12 PM
That's great Karl http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif :)

Did Allan sign in ?(another VW freak :D )

I can bring an ewheel. Just an 18" throat though. Hmm... you can build a '40 Ford fender on it, so I guess it'll do ;)

Does that meen that Arunas is not attending the meeting this time? Nice guy and he can make "steel fish" ;)

I could come up a month early and we'll build a house :cool: :D ;)

Aronas are coming for 35 day's :)

Allan are also coming up from Denmark

I think you E-wheel wil be good :D

kfs
09-11-2011, 12:31 PM
Tools in my shop

Late
mill
bandsaw
Pullmax P-13
Pullmax P-21
Lazze E-wheel
Lazze Beedroler
Shrinker / stretcher whit stiplet jaws
Olav's Chainees E-weel
Anders E-wheel
1,8m finger brake
1m brake
1m cutter
1m roler
AC/DC TIG
3 X Mig
el. spotwelder
some sand bags

feel fre to bring your own tools but please put your name on it !!

BERNER are sponsering us whit glowes thise time also !!!

please bring personal safety gear, some of my guest's are making a lot of noise :lol: and we like it !!

anders nørgaard
09-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Great! :)

Funny... Allan is living 36 km (20 miles) East of my place and his first metalmeet will be in Norway :rolleyes: :D

I'll bring the wheel then (it might even be painted, Neil :eek: :D )... and 5 ltr. of Danish "oil" :cool: ;)

Hotrod1932
09-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Karl Fredrik my friend I'm getting excited about you meet too and I'm not even going to make it!:(

I still have your skate board wheels, 3/4" 1018 bar stock, assorted other items I was going to bring with me. I'll work out the arrangements to get some of that stuff over to you soon. What a meet and such a great bunch of guys that I have met that will be there!! I'm sure the first time attenders will be amazed.

One of the things to do my friend, it is high up on my "bucket list"! But for right now I'm struggling to get some of the time off for Oblong.:mad:

Metalman Sweden
10-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Kfs...finaly I been friend with my calendar...and I will make it if there still space for me at your meet :eek::D and I really hope that Im not out to late??

The plan is to arrive thursday evening and leave sunday afternoon..

Let me know if there some special tool I should bring with me..:cool:

Take care!
// Per

anders nørgaard
10-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Kfs...finaly I been friend with my calendar...and I will make it if there still space for me at your meet :eek::D and I really hope that Im not out to late??

Take care!
// Per

WOOHOO Per! That's great news!! I'm willing to step a little aside to make some room for you, if nescessary... and I'll wear my steel panties :p ;)

P.S: Since you're on the entry list, I don't think you're out to late :cool:... Karl just needs to type in your arrival and departure dates ;)

See ya soon buddy! :) ;)

kfs
10-02-2011, 01:12 PM

Take care!
// Per

That Great !!!

I'm looking forward to thise weekend, ore more corekt, week :p

the participants list are updated and the meeting are now fully booked

Bengt-Olof
10-07-2011, 11:29 AM
hey guys it was fantastic news Per that you were able to join us. I look forward to a wonderful weekend in Tonsberg again. Carl is there anything you want me to bring? I arrive at you place on Friday afternoon and I do as usual, goes grocery shopping before I go over the border. Is there anything special you want me to buy? And how many are we to breakfast and dinner? So I know how much food I should buy.

Now it's close !!!!! :-)

Best regards
Bengt-olof

Metalman Sweden
10-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Hi guys, nice to read that Im welcome and that I get a place :D

B-O thanks for your mail, I have heard about your super talants in the kitchen:)
It will be interesting to try your cooking;)

K-F, Great that you let me slip in so close before IT happens! :cool:
I will shop some vw parts for a project in the future (right now it´s grow just in my head):)

AND ofcourse I looking forward to meet all others, "old" friends and new ones!!

Take care!
// Per

kfs
10-16-2011, 12:54 PM

had some time in the garage today, prepering for a hig speed weekend :p

made ''legs'' for some new toys :p

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=233&pictureid=5623

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=233&pictureid=5624

made rubber feet from anti wibrasjon mount's

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=233&pictureid=5625

put them in the dril pres and cut them in two vhit a carpenter hand saw

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=233&pictureid=5626

anders nørgaard
10-17-2011, 02:58 AM
Karl, :)

I see the "weird" Model-T project is out :cool:

You should have told me about the rubber machine feet... Peder makes them at his factory... adjustable, chromed steel cap... ;)

Nicw idea though, thanks for sharing!

anders nørgaard
10-20-2011, 11:48 PM
Drive wheel for belt sander is in my Caddy ;)

Hotrod1932
10-21-2011, 09:23 AM
Well my Viking friends I'm back from Oblong. Had a blast, learned a lot, watched a lot, and drank LOTS of coffee:D

The weather didn't do us any favors, at least in the time I got to be there. Kind of cold and rainy outside, but the people and the friendships make even the weather vanish.

Hope you guys have a FANTASTIC meet. Man what a bunch of talent getting packed into Karl Fredricks shop! Have fun and be safe. I can't wait to get back over for a Viking reunion!!

anders nørgaard
10-21-2011, 10:12 AM
Well my Viking friends I'm back from Oblong. Had a blast, learned a lot, watched a lot, and drank LOTS of coffee:D

The weather didn't do us any favors, at least in the time I got to be there. Kind of cold and rainy outside, but the people and the friendships make even the weather vanish.

Hope you guys have a FANTASTIC meet. Man what a bunch of talent getting packed into Karl Fredricks shop! Have fun and be safe. I can't wait to get back over for a Viking reunion!!

Ray my fellow VIKING! :)

THAT's what it's all about! Getting together and have a good time... and COFFEE :D

We will! Can't wait till THAT happens!!! :)

kfs
10-21-2011, 10:33 AM
Drive wheel for belt sander is in my Caddy ;)

Thank you Anders :)

I new about Peder's machine shoe produktion, but I wanted them now :D

trying to get thing ready before al of you are her :p painting floor in ''paint'' room tomorrow

Tore
10-23-2011, 11:29 AM
Have a good time in Tønsberg.....

I wish too be in two places in same time.... but i take the long trip too San Francisco... Death Walley... Las Vegas... SEMA.... and not too forget 35 degrees .....;););)

Maybe i am ready for the springmeet.... if there will bee one...

Make nice thing, and take care off Anders... I will need him, too finnish the 40´ Ford...:p:p:p

Tore.........

anders nørgaard
10-23-2011, 12:14 PM
Have a good time in Tønsberg.....

I wish too be in two places in same time.... but i take the long trip too San Francisco... Death Walley... Las Vegas... SEMA.... and not too forget 35 degrees .....;););)

Maybe i am ready for the springmeet.... if there will bee one...

Make nice thing, and take care off Anders... I will need him, too finnish the 40´ Ford...:p:p:p

Tore.........

How about the Willys? You're going to fix that by yourself? :eek: ;)

Tore
10-23-2011, 01:21 PM
No way.... Anders.... it´s your job.....;);););)

Too make me happy again..:):)

anders nørgaard
10-23-2011, 01:39 PM
Looking forward to it :D

...and we got to make the welder happy! What a shame you can't make it to Karl's- Hell man, you even have roots originating from Tønsberg :rolleyes:

Bengt-Olof
10-26-2011, 02:30 AM
Hi guys

I had the opportunity to come a day earlier than I expected, I pop up on Thursday night instead.
See you guys then:):D

Best regards
Bengt-Olof

GARAGEMSANTOS
10-26-2011, 08:14 AM
All you guys, i wish you all a great meeting, and when there is gonna be silent in the shop... think about me :lol::lol:

kfs
10-26-2011, 09:27 AM
I finaly got the P21 Pullmax ''parked'' where it wil stay fore some time, and i pluged it inn it's running anticlock wise ?! on the pully at the head

is that the coreckt rotasjon direction ?

jag2be
10-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Hey Guys ,

Make loads,loads and loads of pictures to show us!!!!;):D:D:D

AndersK
10-26-2011, 10:29 AM
Hi guys

I had the opportunity to come a day earlier than I expected, I pop up on Thursday night instead.
See you guys then:):D

Best regards
Bengt-Olof

Dont spoil them with too much good food ;)
Drivin alone? Less detours then without me in the car :D:cool:

and when there is gonna be silent in the shop... think about me :lol::lol:

When there is silence in that shop they are sleeping....

I finaly got the P21 Pullmax ''parked'' where it wil stay fore some time, and i pluged it inn it's running anticlock wise ?! on the pully at the head

I'm sure Einar will fix that in 30 seconds for you.

Have fun guys, I miss being there already :mad:

/Anders

kfs
10-26-2011, 10:43 AM
I'm sure Einar will fix that in 30 seconds for you.

Have fun guys, I miss being there already :mad:

/Anders

Onle one problem whit that ! Einar didend say he wanted to come defore thise meet was fully booked :mad:

so thise meet do have one Einar but that are a local one ;) and I dont think he ewer have seen a Pulmax :p

Metalman Sweden
10-26-2011, 10:49 AM
Really? It´s true, Im on my way to KFS meet and get the chance to drive away this evening instead of tomorrow..:-)

I stop for a sleep in Karlstad and I also drop one or two beers to keep the skin tight ;-)

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=349&pictureid=5820

So...guys the night owl will arrive at lunchtime tomorrow....
And the car is filled with tools and a small "buck" for my little project

See you !

Ps.Santos I promise to make noice instead of you :p

// Per

kfs
10-26-2011, 11:22 AM
Really? It´s true, Im on my way to KFS meet and get the chance to drive away this evening instead of tomorrow..:-)

I stop for a sleep in Karlstad and I also drop one or two beers to keep the skin tight ;-)

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=349&pictureid=5820

So...guys the night owl will arrive at lunchtime tomorrow....
And the car is filled with tools and a small "buck" for my little project

See you !

Ps.Santos I promise to make noice instead of you :p

// Per

dont drink to mutch now ! it wil be a har day to morrow ;)

ESjaavik
10-26-2011, 11:44 AM

Just bring it over, and I'll look at it. :D

But seriously, I don't know if ours run the correct way, just that it works fine. And that the PO left us a clue. See picture.

I assume you know you just swap 2 leads in the plug to make it go the other way.

And if some of you pass by on your way up through Sweden you're welcome to drop by and have a look at our shop(s). And projects. There's Kjell's 1964 Ford truck, my 1963 Alfa Spider and now I am just gutting a 1988 Maserati coupe for some minor rust work and an overhauling. A small project compared to the 2 others.

kfs
10-26-2011, 11:57 AM
Just bring it over, and I'll look at it. :D

But seriously, I don't know if ours run the correct way, just that it works fine. And that the PO left us a clue. See picture.

I assume you know you just swap 2 leads in the plug to make it go the other way.

Thank You Einar :)

and yes I know how to change directions :p

I remember tise was discused earlier, it have to do whit drip lubrikation on togle mecanism, at the time I onley had the P13 and that one should run anti clock wise, the rest of that storry are forgotten :rolleyes:

anders nørgaard
10-26-2011, 08:50 PM
Counter clock wise viewed from the control box side of the machine... User's Manual page 6 :cool: :cool: :cool: ;)

Hairy-Neil
10-26-2011, 11:40 PM
Not long now, am about to leave home for the airport....:cool:

kfs
10-26-2011, 11:59 PM
Not long now, am about to leave home for the airport....:cool:

SE you later ! safe travle

Jaakko
10-28-2011, 03:34 AM
Hey guys,

I just left the office - gonna hit the road for the airport in time this year...see you tonight!

Jaakko

Guten i Norge
10-28-2011, 02:11 PM
[QUOTE=kfs;86004]normaly we have some ''tourists'' coming bye :D no problem, but we are a noisy bunsh of people :twisted:

Thats not bad, because I will be in the neighborhood this weekend....

It would be nice to see some of you people again...:idea:

Thx for the last time.

Orvar

Metalman Sweden
10-28-2011, 03:35 PM
Hi all who not get here to join us in Norway!

We have a great time with a Top Notch Host, Karl-Fredrik with family doing a super work to give all guests a nice weekend!!:D

I made a album with pics from the meet so to see all take a look there...

The projects sofar is:

Fenderskirts for a VW

Alu bonnet for a Fiat

Rear panel repair for a VW

Panel for a Ford Granada

Part of a karmann Ghia front panel

Making of diffrent kinds of tooling

Many "Bowls" in alu

And I done a gastank for my madmax bike so far...

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=426&pictureid=5873

Bengt Olof and the big boss Kfs..:)

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=426&pictureid=5874

....Ops..I left the wrench inside the tank...:o;)

More will come so stay tuned :cool:

// Per

kfs
10-28-2011, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE=kfs;86004]normaly we have some ''tourists'' coming bye :D no problem, but we are a noisy bunsh of people :twisted:

Thats not bad, because I will be in the neighborhood this weekend....

It would be nice to see some of you people again...:idea:

Thx for the last time.

Orvar

ORVAR don't BOTHER you are NOT welcome !!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Hairy-Neil
10-28-2011, 11:27 PM
http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=426&pictureid=5876

Am I really that grey.... :eek:

Hotrod1932
10-29-2011, 07:06 AM
No Neil its just the light ;)

HAVE A BLAST MY FRIENDS!!!:D

Pedalcar
10-29-2011, 08:07 AM
Great to see you all having fun...

Ben

anders nørgaard
10-29-2011, 08:15 AM
Hello Guys :)

We are having fun and I've been so busy that I hardly had the time to take any pics :eek:

P.S: Ray. We do have coffee :) :D

Hotrod1932
10-29-2011, 06:03 PM
:mad::mad::mad: Not being there and missing out on not only good company but COFFEE!!! :(:(:(:(

Have fun my friends,I'll try to not miss out on either in 2012!:grin:

I spent the day in the Intergalactic Research and Development Labs implementing stolen ideas from Oblong.

Per the BuglyToolS moto: NEVER TO PROUD TO STEAL A GOOD IDEA!

I'll try to post up some pictures tomorrow of the stolen ( I mean RE- ENGINEERED ) Ideas!:grin:

Bengt-Olof
10-30-2011, 11:27 AM
hi

Now I have come home to Gothenburg again.
Thanks Carl Fredrik for a nice vinking meet.
it was fun to see all the old and new friends again.
hope to see you soon.:D:D:D:D

Ray, I hope you can come next time:p:p
Best regards
Bengt-Olof

GARAGEMSANTOS
10-30-2011, 12:19 PM
Guys we want more pictures!!! :d

Hotrod1932
10-30-2011, 06:25 PM
I hear ya Santos! Were these guys just to busy working or are they holding out on us! :lol::lol::lol:

GARAGEMSANTOS
10-31-2011, 08:48 AM
Ray, i think that they spend much time on the planinng an litlle on the working :D:D:D:D

Eugen
10-31-2011, 01:26 PM
Thank's to all you guys for this weekend:)And for all the help and answers to stupid questions:rolleyes:I had a great time.Hope to see you soon:)

anders nørgaard
10-31-2011, 03:34 PM
At home again, safe and sound, happy and TIRED!!:)

Thanks Karl and Line for your hospitality and friendship! This was another great meeting in Norway :) :) :)

Ray, i think that they spend much time on the planinng an litlle on the working :D:D:D:D

Santos,
Fail to plan means plan to fail! ;) :D

If you guys behave I might upload some pics tomorrow :p

Hairy-Neil
10-31-2011, 03:51 PM
Ditto, me too, I just rolled in the door, exhausted..... :cool:

Hairy-Neil
11-01-2011, 02:13 AM
Anders was busy on the bootlid for the Fiat 1200 Cabriolet

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/Hairy-Neil/041.jpg

Some progresss on the ongoing sidecar project.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/Hairy-Neil/057-1.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/Hairy-Neil/056-1.jpg

jag2be
11-01-2011, 07:43 AM
:DI'm waiting;)

Guys we want more pictures!!! :d

Chris Andersen
11-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Hi guys, back home and have had a good night's sleep..:)

Thanks Karl and Line for your great hospitality and to all the other of you, thanks for all the good advice and friendship..:D

Hope to see all of you again next year.

Best regards,
Chris

Tony Sanchez
11-01-2011, 11:50 AM
---Looks like you guy's are having a lot of fun, especially in that well equipped shop. We need more photos.

kfs
11-01-2011, 12:10 PM
---Looks like you guy's are having a lot of fun, especially in that well equipped shop. We need more photos.

You know you are welcome :D

some pictures

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=427&pictureid=5907
saturday lunch

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=427&pictureid=5905
Jaakko working on he's meck hamer

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=427&pictureid=5904
more meck hamer thise time it's Bengt-Olof

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=427&pictureid=5902
Per are shrinking whit the ''Anders'' shrinker :p

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=427&pictureid=5900
Allan copying a Karman Ghia front

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=427&pictureid=5888
Tom making fenderskirts for a VW Betle

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=427&pictureid=5887
Anders are wondering what he have started :p
later it ended up beeing a realy nice fiat trunk lid in alu.

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=427&pictureid=5906
Per starting to make a 356 dash board

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=427&pictureid=5918

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=427&pictureid=5919
end result ! Whow :o

GARAGEMSANTOS
11-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Top quality work in there!! Really nice guys!!!!!!! :D

Too bad i could not make it but im glad you all had a good time!!

Thanks for the pictures

Hotrod1932
11-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Thanks guys for the pictures!!! So nice to see old friends, and new faces!

Looks like you guys had a blast and did some beautiful work! :D

Bruno
11-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Thanks for the photos. I like to see some happy friends, who play with nice tools and build cool parts. Hope that I can participate one off the next.
Bruno

anders nørgaard
11-02-2011, 07:07 AM
Thanks for the photos. I like to see some happy friends, who play with nice tools and build cool parts. Hope that I can participate one off the next.
Bruno

You're always welcome at my meetings Bruno.

I had a GREAT time at this meeting :) :) :)
6a.m. - 1+ :)a.m. is long hours so I'm trying to "recover" :grin: :grin:

I don't know if Per is trying to put out the hammerform fire or he's actually shaping the tank ends :p

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5938

Chris shrinking the '54 VW tail pan patch

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5937

My '61 Fiat trunk lid skin. I over stretched it in the wheel (didn't take long) :p Shrunk it with the shrinking disc and did some slapper/dolly planishing (took REAL long) :rolleyes: ;)

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5936

Allan checking his '58 Kharmann Ghia fender part

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5935

Per TIGing the tank

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5934

Making the setup for the wrench embossing

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5933

Bench racing

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5932

Per, Hairy Neil, Allan and Chris

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5931

Arvid and Einar making bowls

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5930

Making a flat on the bowl to convert it into a plate/dish. Arvid was introduced to the Donut Dolly to perform that action. He learned using it real fast.

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5929

Arvid took 8 of us on a shop tour to where he works (phoenixuscars.no) and the had a lot of nostalgias. This a a genuine '57 Coca Cola "bar"

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5928

And a '57 Caddilac sofa/couch

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5927

I found this nice little Willys in the CEO's office (Randy and Tore) :grin:

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5926

Per doing a demo on Pullmax embossing

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5925

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5924

Allan ended up with a nice piece :) http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5923

Allan, Bengan and Tommy resting their ears

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5922

Per built a nice new dash for Harry's 356. I told Harry that restoring his rusty 356 shouldn't be a problem :p "You just set up this nice new, rust free panel in the right position and build a new car around that... then you're done!" :rolleyes: :grin: :grin:

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5921

Bugly research on a bull's eye pick

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=428&pictureid=5920

Thanks to all participants and a special thanks to Line and Karl!!! Yet another great get together in Norway :) :) :) :) :)

kfs
11-02-2011, 09:17 AM
Bruno

You know you are welcome at my place !

and I have to thank al of you who was at my place thise weekend !! what a fantastick bunsh of people

Rick (madera)
11-02-2011, 10:18 AM
looks like a great time had by all.:D
one word of advice, safty glass should (must) be worn when opperating a mill and lathe..............ask me how I know:rolleyes:

Metalman Sweden
11-02-2011, 10:56 AM
Hi all!
First of all a BIG thanks to Karl-fredrik and Line for a super nice arrange of this meet!:)
Then a BIG thanks to all who joined the meet, nice people all over the place:D whithout you - no meet ;)

Picks have been seen in the other posts and I put up some more in the album, so take a look there!

Just need to put some of them up here....

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=426&pictureid=5915

..Anders training to tig weld, it came out fine and that´s no big deal to teach him ;):):D

http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=426&pictureid=5914

this one show you two concentrated guys making beads in the pullmax :cool:

Looking forward to next meet I have a chance to join!!:)
// Per