PDA

View Full Version : Master Bend Exhaust Bender

Chassisguy
05-12-2006, 05:22 AM
I didn't know where else to put this so I put it here. I have a "Master Bend" exhaust bender I am wanting to get rid of. It has all the dies up to 3". I bought it used and have never used it myself. I did wire it up (220 single phase) to make sure it worked. I truned it on and the ram extented and did not return. I checked all the switchs and they all checked fine. I am thinking it is a valve sticking or something along those lines. I can email pictures if you like. I would either like to sell it or maybe concider a trade for some sheetmetal equipment, Like an E-wheel or some other equipment. I am open. I just don't do any exhaust work and I already have a bender for my roll bar tubing. Don't really need another. The company that makes these benders use them in building Playground equipment and things along those lines. This is a very well built machine. It also has aux. connectors for hooking up other pieces of Hyd equipment to be run off of its pump.

captainkirk
05-12-2006, 11:53 PM
I'm interested in the bender I tried calling last night but wasn't able to get you I'll try today. I'll also send you an email.
Thanks
Kirk

Chassisguy
05-13-2006, 08:07 AM
Call me on my cell phone I am not at the shop today. That number is 910-358-1201