PDA

View Full Version : Eastern US Event? :?:

Chassisguy
03-03-2006, 05:42 AM
Is there going to be an event in the eastern part of the US. I am in North Carolina and I would love to attened an even some close to this area. What would need to be done to arrange one for this area?
I injoy reading all the information that gets posted here and seeing all the pics, but I would injoy watching and learing in person. Everthing I have learned and done so far and been "self taught". Most from what I have read and seen on here or just trial and error. Mostly error.
Donnie

Kerry Pinkerton
03-03-2006, 06:23 AM
Donnie, we will probably have another meet at our shop sometime late spring or early summer.

Chassisguy
03-03-2006, 06:16 PM
That sounds good. Please keep me posted.

gator 1
03-04-2006, 09:07 AM
What are you looking to learn. I am having a meet in maryland april 28,29,30. Im no expert but i did stay at a holiday inn express lately..LOL...We have a lot of equipment and some good guys comming and theres more than enough room for you and anyone else that would like to attend....Gator

Chassisguy
03-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Thanks Gator. I saw you post last night. I talked it over with the wife. As far as I know right now I will be there. I am looking foward to it.

Pete's Metalshaping
03-04-2006, 09:30 PM
What are you looking to learn. I am having a meet in maryland april 28,29,30. Im no expert but i did stay at a holiday inn express lately..LOL...We have a lot of equipment and some good guys comming and theres more than enough room for you and anyone else that would like to attend....Gator

Gee Gator,

I think that qualifies you as an expert. <lol>I've used that line myself.