PDA

View Full Version : Dutchs training class

gator 1
01-29-2006, 12:26 PM
After talking to dutch this week we are trying to put on a 3 day class in maryland at my shop. If intrested pm me for the price and info. Date is open now we are looking for a date that will work for everyone. April and july are out. I am looking into a local meet april 28,29,and 30. This will be a free meet so bring a project or work on one of mine. Anyone intrested in dutchs class please pm me and let me know what dates work for you. Also my cell number is 240-674-2101. Im saving a spot for you Friar...Gator

FriarTuck
01-29-2006, 01:47 PM
Hey Gator, just booked my tickets for the April Fools Meet, maybe next year. I would love to attend one of Dutch's seminars, and putting that together with a meet at you shop sounds really good. My wife says she's gonna put me on a "travel budget", but at least I'm gonna get to attend a Regional and the Oblong Meet each year. She thinks I should host one here in the Rockies, but I need to visit a couple of others first to get an idea of how to do it. I'm really am looking forward to it though.

Tuck

gator 1
03-08-2006, 05:45 AM
Im trying to get Dutch to come to maryland to do a weekend class. It takes about 4 or 5 people to get a class started. This will be a Fri,Sat,Sun class. Im shooting for May or Aug. If intrested let me know so i can make arangements. Heres a chance to learn with the master without going to New York. I have room for camping with tent , trailer or motorhome and plenty of hotels within 10 minutes. We have a chevy truck cab project and anything else you would like to bring...Gator

roger n cindy
03-08-2006, 06:19 AM
She thinks I should host one here in the Rockies, but I need to visit a couple of others first to get an idea of how to do it. I'm really am looking forward to it though.

Tuck

it's easy :twisted: no work involved at all :evil: just post it and the will come :-o inviting the locals is also a way to promote intrest in the area :idea: bab-b-que a couple of elk and your all set :cool:

roger, pres--- ce--- who am i :confused:

Henrob Jim
03-08-2006, 08:49 AM
I reccomend to anyone experienced or not that works with sheetmetal to attend his class.

It is worth the price of admition at twice the price, Dutch is really good at helping you understand what is happening to the metal and shows you how to do it with the tools you have.

Yes I still want an e wheel , planishing hammer, pullmax, yoder,.............

But now I know how to do it with a few hammers dollies and a shrinking disc and of course a DHC 2000 torch, can I learn more? YES!

I just learned a couple of new quotes that fits what we do well;

When you are green you are growing, When you are ripe you are rotten.
and
We all have one major asset.... The potential for growth.

Thanks Dutch for helping me and having the patience required to deal with me and my family.

Best regards to all, In Christ,

edwardd_
03-08-2006, 11:54 AM
Roger,

Did you invite the mayor, police chief, fire chief, local and state politicians too?

Don't forget the local and regional radio and tv stations. BS International could use some more exposure.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
it's easy :twisted: no work involved at all :evil: just post it and the will come :-o inviting the locals is also a way to promote intrest in the area :idea: bab-b-que a couple of elk and your all set :cool:

roger, pres--- ce--- who am i :confused: