PDA

View Full Version : Missouri Rebel Metal Meet #2

Keith
05-17-2005, 09:21 PM
I will be hosting a regional Metal Meet July 16 and 17.

There is a swap meet the same weekend on the Mo State Fairgrounds in Sedalia same weekend.

I have listed the motels below so you can get a jump on the swappers.

We will have the same setup as last years.

Here is a list of motels in Sedalia.

Best Western State Fair Motor Inn (660) 826-6100
3120 S Limit Ave, Sedalia, MO 65301

Budget Host Super 7 Motel
5650 S Limit Ave
Sedalia, MO 65301-0520 Phone: (660) 827-0215

Comfort Inn (660) 829-5050
3600 W Broadway Blvd, Sedalia, MO 65301

Clarion Collection Hotel Bothwell
103 E. 4Th Street
Sedalia, MO 65301 Phone: (660) 826-5588

Motel Memory
1000 S Limit Ave
Sedalia, MO ZipCode Phone: (660) 827-7333

Ramada Inn (660) 826-8400
3501 W Broadway Blvd, Sedalia, MO 65301

Sandman Motel (816) 827-0215
5650 S Limit Ave, Sedalia, MO 65301
Sho-Me-Kort Motel (660) 826-2488
1217 S Limit Ave, Sedalia, MO 65301

Stardust Motor Inn
4710 S Limit Ave
Sedalia, MO ZipCode Phone: (660) 826-8662

Sunset Motel
S Limit Ave
Sedalia, MO ZipCode Phone: (660) 826-1446

Super 8 Motel - Sedalia
3402 W. Broad Way
Sedalia, MO ZipCode Phone: (660) 827-5890

gravy
05-19-2005, 08:35 AM
hi keith

i was hoping you would have another one . if i can get off work i'll be there . i can also bring pop along, he is getting over his shyness.
johnny

tvand
05-23-2005, 05:23 AM
Hi Keith
Pretty sneaky having your 2nd meet on my anniversery! Won't work though. I just informed my wife that we are going to Sedalia for a "celebration". Can't wait since we had a great time last year. Bill B will need you to show me how to make those really fantastic lillies. What do I need to bring for material and is there something you need as a swap since I feel like I'm kinda taking away some of your business. As an extra I went to Mark Nugent's in Peculir on Saturday. Great time! Mark has a great shop and he and his wife are terriffic people. I'm really humbled by the way people on this site open their shops and lives for the good of the community here and the exchange their craftsmanship and knowledge.
Ted

Bill B
05-24-2005, 07:01 PM
Hi All,

Hey Ted, Glad you are going to make it. Keith said it's "high dollar" but the Hotel Bothwell ( Clarion ) in "downtown Sedalia" might be interesting. I've never stayed there but it looks very cool, definately historic.

Hope by the time of the metal meet I have a more orthadox way of shaping the lilly pedals.

Hey Uncle Johnny! Sure hope you and Roger can make it.

Kerry Pinkerton
05-24-2005, 07:48 PM
Wish we could make it back to Keith's this year but we've got a commitment at the Syracuse Nats. Yall have fun!

Boogiemanz1
05-24-2005, 09:10 PM
Keith, I hope to see you before then. I plan to come to your meet. I have one of Kerry's wheels here as well as a bead roller and a small helve I can bring if you would like.

Is there a theme to this meet? any special projects? I know you aren't going to let us work on one of the 40's you are doing.....

I have some copper and the patterns if anyone wants to do roses.

I will try to call you this week.............john

BTW, guys this is a real good meet. Everyone last year had a great time and Keith and family are great hosts. If you can attend this meet you will learn something.....

Keith
05-25-2005, 07:05 PM
Howdy ,

Ted , glad to see you are coming. Bring a project or we will have plenty to find to work on I'm sure.

Kerry, wished you could have been able to come, maybe next year.

John, bring whatever you can we will be a little short on wheels this without Kerry coming.

Thanks y'all for your support.

sevt_chevelle
06-12-2005, 05:48 PM
What excatly does this meet included? Please fill me in as am a new comer to this site.
I live in Overland park, KS, do collision repair during the day, and just starting to learn the finer points of metal working.
In the market for e-wheels and others tools, hope to get some good info.
Thanks...Eric

gravy
06-12-2005, 08:55 PM
hi Eric

welcome to metal meet.

if you can make it to rebel meet it is well worth it. Keith knows how to do it ALL,and has a nicely stocked shop with a e-wheel ,pullmax, louver press just to name a few. you wont be disappointed!!!!!

uncle johnny

Keith
06-12-2005, 09:33 PM
hi Eric

welcome to metal meet.

if you can make it to rebel meet it is well worth it. Keith knows how to do it ALL,and has a nicely stocked shop with a e-wheel ,pullmax, louver press just to name a few. you wont be disappointed!!!!!

uncle johnny

Eric,

Yep uncle johnny is right I know how to mange to make every mistake, I've done it all.

The meet is for anyone. From beginner to pro. You can bring a project or make something, or take it all in.

We will have artist,collision repair people, chopper builders , mini chopper builders, street rodders,hotrodders,etc.,.

You are more than welcome to come and there is no charge to come

hope to see ya here,

Spanky
06-15-2005, 12:31 AM
Keith, pencil in 2 more please! Pops and I are looking forward to it,by the way, what kind of cat food should I be bringing?

sevt_chevelle
06-15-2005, 09:45 PM
Spanky where you from in Central Iowa?
I grew up and lived in central Iowa for 26 yrs and just recently moved to Kansas City. Lived in a small town of Clarion by Fort dodge...Eric

Keith
06-15-2005, 09:52 PM
Spanky ,

You are down to 1 cat. I found a home for the female. I named them shrinker and stretcher.

The wife has renamed him Morris.

He is a great cat, shop noises dont seem to bother him so he should fit in your shop just great.

Keith
06-16-2005, 02:30 PM
Just a update, lots of interest and people planning to come.

As a added bonus the meet also falls on the 3rd Sat of the month which is Cruise Nite at Eddie's Drive-In in Sedalia, oldest continuous (1937)Drive-In west of the Mississppi.

Hey and if you have seen me in person you can tell they serve great cheeseburgers.

Bill B
06-22-2005, 06:59 PM
Hi all,

If anyone is interested I can bring lilies, roses or orchids cut from the patterns I made. Can bring material for the stem or pistol and stamen on the lilly as well. With the orchid I could include a "plastic" model.

I don't claim to be the "best" at this, my work is produced to be sold. It would be interesting to see what others would create.

Please PM me for prices or more info.

Keith
07-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Howdy,
Charlie Smith car designer/artist has notified me that he will be coming next weekend. His web site is http://www.motorburg.com/. Be sure and turn your speakers on and read what he has to say about Chip Foose here. http://www.motorburg.com/ragazine/raga_frame.html

tdoty
07-06-2005, 05:16 PM
Making me feel even worse about missing your meet Keith? I remember when Mr. Smith was the Art Director at Hot Rod and his '37 Chevy "perpetual project car". Wow!

Tim D.

Boogiemanz1
07-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Hey Keith, How about drawing a map? or some directions. I think I can find it again if I can find the right turn off. If there is going to be any room left I may bring a couple of friends.....I'll PM you when I know...........should have filled my truck up yesterday gas went up 23 cents a gallon since noon yesterday in Tulsa...........john

Keith
07-09-2005, 04:05 PM
Directions to my place. There are 2 maps below, the first one almost gets you there, just 2 miles short. The second map finishes where the first one left off . After you cross "U" hiway it will bring you on to my place. Mapquest can't find me.

At the intersection of 50 & 65 hiway go south 5.5 miles to Anderson School Road ,go east on Anderson School Road 2.5 miles you will come to "U" hiway. (look at second map)go south on "U" hiway about 100 feet turn back east onto Anderson School Road. Follow Anderson School Road about 2 miles till it turns to gravel, once it turns to gravel go 3/4 of a mile I am on the south side of the road.

My address is 28432 Anderson School Road
phones

home 660.826.1549
shop 660.826.3921

I will be at the shop/home on Friday the 15th all day.

If you plan to come please let me know by Thursday the 14th so I can have enough food for everyone.

I figure we will start around 9:00 am Saturday morning and go till supper or later.

Same on Sunday.

Keith
07-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Cannot get maps to load.

I'll keep working on it.

anders nørgaard
07-09-2005, 06:04 PM
Hi Keith,

Maybe a Dane can give you a little help on that!?

This is the first pic, you mention the intersction of 50 and 65.
http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/519/medium/Missouri_Rebel_Meet_2_Rough_Map.jpg

This is the next one going south on 65 till Anderson School Road. Then turn east.
http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/519/medium/Missouri_Rebel_Meet_2_Rough_Map_2.jpg

Then I'm not quite sure about the exact location, but I guess it's around here <LOL>

http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/519/medium/Missouri_Rebel_Meet_2_HERE.jpg

If this is not correct, you just let me know and I'll delete it!

Regards to all of you lucky guys that are going to attend this event!!

Bill B
07-09-2005, 06:18 PM
I spoke with Keith a while ago and suggested this;

Off route 65 about 5.5 miles south of route 50 you will find Anderson School Road. It's easy to spot because it's directly opposite "F" road. Good sized sign. Take a left turn on Anderson School Road. Where it crosses "U" you will take a quick right and left to continue east. You will see the driveway and then the shop on the right after the road changes to gravel and you go through a "hollow" or small valley.

Keith and family are working hard to get it all together. It's going to be a blast!

Bill B
07-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Hey Anders!

How'd you do that!!!

Was reluctant to try mapquest so I did the verbal "step on tongue" method. Keith said mapquest was fighting him and figured it would kill my Mac OS.

Nice job! You should join us in Missouri. A quick hop across the pond.

anders nørgaard
07-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Hey Bill,

Just did a Google search on Sedalia Missouri Map and this came up:
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=600%20E%20Third&csz=Sedalia%20MO%2063301&country=us

Copied the map and pasted it into Paint Shop Pro.
Drew the lines.
Saved it as a JPEG and uploaded to the Gallery>Events.

Sure would love to play with you guys!
We're not so many members in DK... Haven't heard from tractiondk for a long time!?

OH... buy the way... is the location correct/right?

Bill B
07-09-2005, 06:42 PM
Hi Anders,

Looks right to me. Didn't know Yahoo had maps, a customer told me MS Maps was better than Mapquest. Didn't dare try MS anything on the Mac.

Keith is busy getting his "new" P7 ready for paint.

anders nørgaard
07-09-2005, 06:51 PM
Hi Bill,

Great. Then no one should get lost <lol>
Don't know zip about Macs. My brother uses one everyday, working.
Hope Keith gets his Pullmax nice and shiny for the meeting.

1969robinhood
07-09-2005, 07:52 PM
Keith, this is Matt,getting back toy you letting you know I will be attending the meet and soaking up the wisdom of all I can.Thanks for the invite and all the info from everyone..and thanks for posting the maps Anders Dk!!
hope to see you all next weekend...

Matt

Keith
07-09-2005, 08:42 PM
Thanks Anders,

You found me. And found the gravel too!!!

Hopefully paint will be dry tomorrow on the P-7 and start bolting it back together.

Matt, glad to see you can make it, as far as wisdom well you seen how good I was at finding out where I lived.

There well be lots of other people with lots of wisdom to share.

gravy
07-10-2005, 08:31 PM
hi keith

dont know if you got my p.m. (i dont like the new p.m. thing)
here is what pop and i were thinking. we have 21 beater stumps cut out. and would bring them if anybody wants them. they are cotten wood and are 14 -20 inch. . johnny

http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3147/medium/johns_pictures_2_.jpg

Keith
07-10-2005, 08:41 PM
Johnny,

I bet they will take them. We'll tell them they were cnc'd they'll go fast.

tdmg
07-11-2005, 02:25 PM
Hey Keith, Glad to hear your having another one! I'll have to see if I can come down.... hoping to get the latest bike tagged and legal this week. Other than that I'll have to check with the other half and see what is planned (if anything) this weekend.

I would love to make it down there again.

Pat Dunnivan

1969robinhood
07-11-2005, 04:49 PM
Uncle johnny I can take one of those cnc'd,laser cut,stumps off your hands...
another question to you and/or Keith...is there anything I can bring along..planning on bringing a bag and the couple hammers I have and attempting to make a couple tuck forks at work this week...

any suggestions?

thanks
Matt

Keith
07-11-2005, 07:50 PM
Pat, hope you can make it. Please bring some pix's of your projects. I have told many people about your Fireman's bike they would really love to see your pix's.
Can you fit one of your mini choppers in your truck to show us???

Matt,
Bring what you want and some safty glasses ,hearing protection, gloves etc,. if you have something you would like to work on that is fine too, there is a bunch of things here to work on.

gravy
07-12-2005, 07:23 PM
hi all

ok matt you got a stump. any other stump takers ?

did i say that they are FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnny

Keith
07-12-2005, 08:46 PM
Ya I want one.

Boogiemanz1
07-12-2005, 08:48 PM
Me too, me too..............john

Bill B
07-13-2005, 04:54 PM
I'll take one!

carryallman
07-13-2005, 05:32 PM
hi guys , i have to let you know i wont be there this week-end!! i had planned to be there but some health problems have kept me home ,nothing serious but jr. will be there {with no cats i hope?} i had a long list of swap meet stuff needed BUT anyway i hope you all have a GREAT TIME and drive safely see ya in oblong!!! carryallman { mike sr. }

Rick Belew
07-13-2005, 10:08 PM
Hi Keith,

I am a new member and my son and I are going to come to your place saturday. Not sure what time we will be there so don't worry about including us in on your food count. Can you use some 3003 .063 aluminum in various sizes if so I can bring some with us. Also might be able to bring some copper sheeting if you think anyone could use it, also various size and thickness.

Thanks, looking forward to meeting everyone.
Rick Belew

Keith
07-14-2005, 05:27 AM
Hello Rick,

Welcome to metalmeet. Glad to see another person from Mo.. Bring anything you like and if you have a project bring that too. , etc. someone will use it.

I pad the menu so no problem on having enough food.

roger n cindy
07-14-2005, 10:06 PM
don't try this at home, we are trained professionals getting ready for the missouri rebel meet.

roger n cindy
07-14-2005, 10:07 PM
did i mention we're professional pet namers. roger

ScottieB
07-15-2005, 06:45 PM
I was finally able to get the boss to let me out of my cage. I will be there. She is making ride my bike, so i can't bring a project, or a wheel, or anything. i hope to meet all of you and make some new friends.

Boogiemanz1
07-15-2005, 09:25 PM
Guys, as bad as I hate it, I'm not going to make this one. Keiths' is one of my favorites, nice folks......

But I'll be up that way in a couple of weeks, and I want a stump! autographed!............someone needs to take some pictures too............john

Rick Belew
07-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Hi Keith,

Thanks for your hospitality saturday. Josh and I both had a good time and even though we couldn't stay very long we both learned alot and most of all we now have seen with our own eyes what can be done with the proper tools and techniques. We met so many new people and everyone was so willing to help and so friendly. I am awful with names but I never forget a face, so Thanks again to all of you and hope to see you again.

I hope I am posting this to the right place, was not sure where to post it.

Thanks again Keith,
Rick Belew

P.S. I also wanted to thank Roger for taking us under his wing when we first arrived. Roger made us feel like we had known him for years and really made us feel at home.

Dutch Comstock
07-18-2005, 05:31 AM
Hi, Just a little info about fresh cut stumps.In order to keep them from splitting to badly you have to remove the bark and then wrap a piece of 1/8 th inch thick strap around the outside and connect with a threaded rod so that you can keep retightening as the wood dries out.The nice thing about a short stump is that you can hollow one side and leave other side flat and use either side as you need. The other things you can do to a stump to make it more usefull is to flush fit an angle iron on one side and a round steel heavy pipe or shft on another side and now you have a variety of working surfaces.I know everone attending Keith`s meet will have a super time, Dutch

Keith
07-18-2005, 06:30 AM
We had a great time and a great turnout. 38 people showed up to make some noise and have a good time. They were from the young to ,well , Roger's age.

http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/dcp_0211.jpg
Pictured from L to R George K, Matt G, (back towards camera) and Roger

Roger and I did a demonstration on flexable tape patterns , then a demo on annealing aluminum and short demo on using the shrinking disc.

Attendee's got to participate in tuck shrinking, pullmax shrinking, and lancaster shrinking. Everyone was pretty shy at first, but once some banging was started by West Schimmel on some 50's era bicycle tanks, the action started.
http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/dcp_0217.jpg

We had 3 wheels in action all day Sat and Sun. West brought his ewheel , my ewheel and Jim Rettick sent a bench top from MetalAce down for us to try out.

http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/dcp_0213.jpg

This is Eric E. making a mini chopper tank side on the Metalace benchtop.

Who only knows what this dicussion was about.
http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/dcp_0212.jpg

Pictured are Mike jr,Mike sr, Mark N., Roger V (with back to camera) and Bill B.

Mike jr won a Ron Covell's "English Wheel Techniques" DVD donated by Jim Rettick of MetalAce English Wheels.

One of the youngest participants was Josh B . here he is at the wheel.
http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/dcp_0210.jpg

In the background behind Josh is Roger again telling how they used to do it in the old days.

Here are some pictures of what West made.
http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/dcp_0216.jpg
A cowl for a early race car he is building.

http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/dcp_0219.jpg

A bomber style seat for the race car.

Lots of suppoert and suggestions!!http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/dcp_0209.jpg

I hope everyone had a good time I sure did and I hope some more pictures from other attendee's get posted.

Roger thanks for bringing the stumps, but you could of left the termites at home.

Thanks everyone for a great time.

Doug Hawkins
07-18-2005, 06:46 AM
Keith,

Looks like a great time! What a clean shop and I notice the doors are closed. Air conditioned?

Thanks for sharing.

Doug

Keith
07-18-2005, 06:54 AM
Hi Doug,

We had a great time and yes A/C.

Bill B
07-18-2005, 03:20 PM
Hi Keith, Thank you and your family for the hard work and hospitality. I had a great day! It was nice visiting with old and new friends. Here are some pictures of the action. The first photo is of Tim and David Y. looking over Charlie Smith's SEMA model and some artwork. The second shows Larry M. observing George M. wheeling a bowl / baby moon hub cap. The third shows discussion about a 1932 International Tractor hood. The forth and fifth are of Keith demonstrating how to make a flexible tape pattern.

http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/500/medium/DSCN2116.JPG

http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/500/medium/DSCN2118.JPG

http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/500/medium/DSCN2121.JPG

http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/500/medium/DSCN2129.JPG

http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/500/medium/DSCN2133.JPG

roger n cindy
07-18-2005, 08:56 PM
keith, peggy and family thank you all very much. everyone seems to have a great time around you folks. to those who attended thank you for sharing the time and experience. to those of you who were unable to attend keep your eyes open and hope for a rebel meet 3!
no one yet has mentioned the great food and refreshments that peggy put together for everyone, thanks Peggy.
uncle johnny and i had a great time as did our friend paul. seeing old friends and meeting new ones made for a great time. everyone who attended saw who really did the flexible shape display, old modest keith not me - i'm just to shy. paul came home wanting to learn more, i think we have a convert.
mike thanks for the contour gague, best of luck in your search for a doctor that spankey can't pi-- off! just kidding, look for the best. hope you hade a good trip home.
uncle johnny hopes to have some hardwood stumps cut for mm05. roger

tvand
07-19-2005, 04:27 AM
Thanks again Keith for a fantastic time. Thanks to you and Bill B with his flowers and showing me how he does them I'm hooked on having a Planising hammer, and just when my therapist had my tool addiction under control. Deb said it was a great way to spend our anniversery, she knew where I was, stranede and she was out shopping. I'm still finding some of the "gifts I bought her!" To Bill B thanks for a great vist to your shop on Sunday. Everytime I vist this area I come home with great memories of everyone and this area of our great country. And I don't care what Keith says about him cooking a better brisket, Peggy the food was great as evidenced by the empty serving trays.
Best to all, Ted

Kerry Pinkerton
07-19-2005, 04:45 AM
Looks like a great time was had by all! I hated to miss it this year but the timing was just off. Keith and I spent quite a while trying to pick a weekend that fit our schedule that didn't conflict with his or the fair and just couldn't make it work. sigh.... I was looking forward to Peggy's brisket too....

1969robinhood
07-19-2005, 02:27 PM
I just want to thank all who were involved in this meet, it was the first that I have attended and I am definitely hooked! Thanks to Keith and his family for the hospitality. I also want to thank Roger,Uncle Johnny,and all the rest for time and knowledge they were more than willing to share.For those of you who didn't make it...there were some good demonstrations given for those new guys like me...reading these threads just doesn't explain it all...you need to see this stuff first hand.

Thanks again
Matt

stingraydriver
07-19-2005, 07:27 PM
This is my first attemt at posting a response so forgive me if it does not appear like professional journalism.I attended my first meet at Keiths shop in Sedalia Missouri this last weekend and was very well pleased. I want to thank Keith and his wife for their hospitality and for some mighty good food. It was a very educational experience for me.I am fairly new to this type of metal working. I have made a few belt buckles and cut out and fabricated a 35 ford body over a dwarf car chassis but have not really had any experience in forming or shaping aluminum to the extent I have seen in the metal meet site or at Keith"s shop. I really left the shop with a new sense of appreciaton for the people involved in this hobby.Keith was there to answer any questions I had and gave several demonstrations. He covered as much territory as you could cover in two days. I urge everyone that ws not able to make it to this meet not to miss the next one.Its probably a good thing I live two and Half hours away,I'd be hounding Keith like a school boy for more knowledge.Thanks again Keith and let me know if you have any more meets. Sincerely West Schimmel(stingraydriver@yahoo.com

Keith
07-19-2005, 08:02 PM
Charlie Smith's artwork and SEMA model

http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/DSCN2115.JPG

Pullmax with shrinking dies

http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/DSCN2119r.JPG

West checking his progress on his bicylce tank
http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/DSCN2120.JPG

I'm feeling Eric's progress on his 1932 tractor hood
http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/DSCN2122.JPG

Eric and Larry having a discussion about the tractor hood

http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/DSCN2123.JPG

breaktime

http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/DSCN2124r.JPG

Bill brought one of his flying pigs it at the top of the picture, I am now the proud owner, Mark S looking around for cover.
http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/DSCN2125r.JPG

Matt is trying to figure out where all the noise is coming from
http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/DSCN2126r.JPG

Larry M working his frustration out on the bag.
http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/DSCN2127r.JPG

Keith
07-19-2005, 08:09 PM
A few pictures of the demo.
http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/DSCN2132.JPG

these folks really think I know what I am doing!!

http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/DSCN2134.JPG
more

http://www.metalmeet.com/photopost/data/3762/medium/DSCN2136.JPG

stingraydriver
07-19-2005, 08:43 PM
There is a few more thanks due to the metalmashers and artisans at Keiths shop.Thanks uncle Johnny and Roger for the stumps and Roger for the help on the cowl section. I really wish I was better at names but I will remember faces.I met several guys last weekend that were a treat to be around,probably was too busy trying to get in some quality time with some tools I really didn't get the time to visit with some of the guys more. I had a good conversation with Ernie about the old supermodified race cars and he knew several of the great drivers and their cars so that was a real treat.Just wish I would have been around all this much earlier in my life so I wouldn"t have soooooooooo much learnin to do. Oh well better Late than Never.Thanks again to all of the guys at the meet for a very enjoyable weekend. Im looking forward to the next one!! West Schimmel(stingraydriver@yahoo.com)

1969robinhood
07-19-2005, 09:03 PM
Ther picture that Keith has posted of me...supposedly looking to see where the noise was coming from...in actuality i am just about to go on point when Peggy brought in that wonderful brisket ...see my tail waggin Keith?
I also want to send a thanks to the rep from Metalace for sending down the extra wheel for us to use.
thanks

Matt

Spanky
07-20-2005, 12:44 PM
Thanks aren't enough for time pops and I had at "rebel 05".
Keith is a stand up guy that's not afraid to give you a little advise or take in a stray!
Next time can we order a to-go box of the brisket too?
Thanks for letting us all drool over your shop and shoot up your weekend!
I won the dvd too! now I guess I have no excuse to try some more wheeling in the garage... spanky

ScottieB
07-31-2005, 08:27 PM
thanks Keith and Peggy for the great time that was had. I can't wait for the next time. the shop was nice and the food was better. don't know what else to say. THANKS

Keith
08-01-2005, 03:14 PM
ScottieB and other Rebel attendee's,

Thank y'all for coming and making the rebelmetalmeet #2 a success. If y'all dont come we dont learn.

I was asked about having a 1 day get together later in the year. If any others are interested drop me a line I think we should shoot for a date after MM05.

Rick Belew
08-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Hi Keith,

I would be interested in a one day workshop just say when.

I am going to MM05 on sat. sun. and monday, going over friday after work. Two of my buddies from work are going also. Josh decided to wait and go next year.
Look forward to seeing you in Oblong.

Rick Belew

tvand
08-03-2005, 07:36 AM
I remember talk of a one day at Mark Nugent's in Peculier, Would this be in addition to his ? Either way put me down as there.
Ted

Keith
08-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Hi Ted,

Yes this will be in addition to Mark's get together.

tvand
08-04-2005, 05:41 AM
Sounds great Keith. My ol truck is getting to know Missouri roads pretty good. Keep in touch because I don't want to miss your's or Mark's meets.
Ted

SomeoneKnows
04-18-2006, 09:35 PM
Things have been hectic for me lately but I've been wondering for a few weeks now how Keith is after that nasty Tornado went through Sedalia. I thought I might see something in one of these messages.

Is everything alright with Keith?

Boogiemanz1
04-18-2006, 10:00 PM
I Vince, Keith replied to the same question in this thread http://www.metalmeet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=52138#post52138

Seems he has been lucky so far.........john